1 x Adaptogen, 1 x St Johns Wort & 1 x Omega 3
10 Reasons to buy Ultima Stress and Anxiety NOW!
- A natural antidepressant that has been used for thousands of years
- A natural way to reduce anxiety
- Stops viruses from binding to cells
- Helps to steady your emotions
- Omega-3s Can Fight Depression and Anxiety
- Omega-3s Can Promote Brain Health
- Omega-3s Can Improve Risk Factors For Heart Disease
- Omega-3s can reduce blood pressure levels in people with high blood pressure
- Adaptogens help fight stress and calm you
- Adaptogens level your emotions, helping you to find a balance
Ultima Stress and Anxiety
What does Ultima St John’s Wort contain?
- St John’s Wort Extract – active ingredient Hypericum
- Ginkgo Biloba
- B-Vitamin Complex
- Not to be taken by children under the age of 12 years
- May reduce the effectiveness of oral contraceptives
- May cause sensitivity to the sun
- Not to be taken with alcohol
- If you are pregnant or lactating please consult your healthcare professional before beginning this product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosages without the advice of a health professional
2-4 tablets daily
Servings per Container:
3-6 weeks supply
Rhodiola Rosea SHR-5, Eleutherococcus Senticosus, Schizandra Chinensis. Plus 10 additional synergistically beneficial herbs and vitamins.
What do the scientists say?
After conducting 7 years of extensive research & human trials, The Russian Space Agency now requires all cosmonauts to take Adaptogen tablets on a daily basis to increase working capacity and reduce stress & fatigue.
How does it work?
Ultima Adaptogens contain all 3 universally approved adaptogens in both the exact amounts and most potent extract forms to provide maximum benefit.
Adaptogens exert a normalising influence on the body at all levels:
- Physical: helps to increase strength & stamina
- Mental: helps to improve mental clarity and accelerates decision-making abilities
- Emotional: helps to reduce over reaction and conflict
- Recovery: helps to reduce the period for recovery in sports and injuries.
- Helps to speed up recovery times between training sets and taper times
- Helps to promote a level of homeostasis (balance in the body)
- Helps to provide protective benefits for the heart, brain, liver and overall immune system
Stimulant-free, 100% natural and completely safe, Ultima Adaptogens help your body and mind to cope with stress naturally.
Who should be taking this?
ASPIRING AND PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES:
Over 17 Olympians took Ultima’s Adaptogens in 2012 prior to and during the London games. They are also taken by the top, U16, U17 age groupers in swimming.
Many South Africans spend on average 50 minutes a day commuting, which is stressful. Their jobs, dealing with kids, payments and a lot of other factors also contribute to higher stress levels. The Ultima adaptogens have been shown to help the body adapt to and fight the harmful effects of stress such as a loss of energy, unwanted weight gain or lack of sleep.
ANYONE WHO IS ILL OR INJURED:
Someone injured or ill needs to focus on healing and recovery. The ingredients in Ultima adaptogens have been shown to increase DNA and RNA in the cells and trigger the manufacture of proteins used to repair damaged cells.
ANYONE WANTING TO LOSE WEIGHT:
With elevated cortisol levels have been associated with increased levels of belly (unhealthy) fats. Rhodiola Rosea (one of the prime ingredients) is proven to reduce general anxiety and reduce stress. By taking this, you will naturally lower your cortisol levels, and even better brighten your mood. You will be less likely to engage in stress-related eating and binging.
FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS
Use in conjunction with Ultima 1 Nutritional Shakes.
“I am a very active 40+ guy and have recently discovered Ultima Adaptogens. For some reason or other multivitamins made me feel sluggish, and a friend suggested I try Adaptogens. I am delighted to have discovered them and feeling on top on my game both physically and mentally. Thank you Ultima for this exceptional product”. Brad L. – Cape Town *Results may vary by individual