1 x Kan Jang, 1 x Probiotic Plus & 1 x Omega 3
10 Reasons to buy Ultima Immune Support NOW!
- Kan Jang fights colds & flu naturally!
- It helps to bolster your immune system against illness
- No expensive and unnecessary chemicals in your body to fight flu
- Counteracts physical and mental fatigue
- Restores bacteria in your gut that have been destroyed by antibiotics
- May help to prevent eczema
- May help to reduce inflammation of the intestines
- Reduces inflammation throughout your body
- Protects your heart and circulatory system
- Increases the effectiveness of neurotransmitters in your brain
Kan Jang – the Colds & Flu Fighter
- no drugged and drowsy feelings that often accompany a cough, cold and flu medications
- Supports your Immune System
- contains no alcohol or any other toxicity
- contains no sugar and is suitable for diabetics and children
- contains no flavourings or colouring
What does Kan Jang Contain?
- Echinacea Extract
- Eucalyptus Extract
- Glycyrrhiza (Licorice)
- B Vitamin Complex (B1,B2,B3,B5,B6,B12)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbyl Palmitate)
What does Ultima Probiotics Plus contain?
Lactobacillus Sporogenes (a species of bacteria that is not naturally present in the intestines)
Beneo Inulin (helps prevent some forms of cancer and lower total serum cholesterol levels)
Spirulina (algae that may help prevent several types of cancer, supports and stimulates the immune system and has numerous antioxidant properties)
How Omega 3 helps your Immune System:
Blood Fat (triglycerides): Ultima Heart Health Omega 3 fish oil supplements can lower elevated triglyceride levels. Having high levels of this blood fat puts you at risk for heart disease. DHA alone has also been shown to lower triglycerides.
Rheumatoid Arthritis: Fish Oil supplements (EPA & DHA) can curb stiffness and joint pain. Omega 3 supplements support the immune system and also seem to boost the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs.
Depression: Some researchers have found that cultures that eat foods with high levels of Omega 3’s have low levels of depression. Fish Oil also seems to boost the effects of anti-depressants and may help the depressive symptoms of bipolar disorder.
Baby Development: DHA appears to be important for visual and neurological development in infants.
Asthma: A diet high in Omega 3’s lowers inflammation, a key component in asthma. But more studies are needed to show if Fish Oil supplements improve lung function or cut the amount of medication a person needs to control the condition.
ADHD: Some studies show that Fish Oil can reduce the symptoms of ADHD in some children and improve their mental skills, like thinking, remembering and learning. But more research is needed in this area, and Omega 3 Supplements should not be used as a primary treatment.
Alzheimers Disease & Dementia: Some research suggests that Omega 3’s may help protect against Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, and have a positive effect on gradual memory loss linked to ageing. But that’s not certain yet.