- Helps to repair and assist in the formation of cartilage
- Helps to make cartilage more flexible and elasticity
- Helps to lubricate your joints
- Helps to ease the pain of arthritis sufferers
- Helps to reduce pain in osteoarthritis
- Reduces the production of free radicals in your body
- Contributes to the maintenance of your bones
- Helps to manage joint pain
- Helps to fight joint inflammation
- Helps to reduce the effect of cortisol
Many joint problems are caused by cartilage degeneration. Think of cartilage as the natural protective layer at the end of bones that makes smooth articulation possible where bones come together in joints. Once this protective layer becomes uneven or loses its natural elasticity it leads to friction that results in stiffness, inflammation, swelling and even noisiness.
Shellfish from Glucosamine Sulphate.
Why does cartilage degeneration take place?
This is usually the result of either ageing, injury or both. As people get older the body loses its ability to produce enough of the natural substances that assist the body to keep the cartilage healthy. Damaged cartilage due to injury needs more of these substances to recover.
How does Ultima Joint Health work?
Ultima Joint Health is essentially 3 products in 1. Unlike most products that are strictly Glucosamine, Chondroitin or MSM based, Ultima Joint Health adds to those important joint nutrients CMO, Boswellia, Cats Claw and 9 other vital joint nutrients for a totally unique 3-way action that:
- Helps protect against degeneration by nourishing joint tissue
- Helps to encourage joint recovery and regeneration of cartilage
- Helps to soothe and lubricates for pain-free movement
- Helps to fight pain and inflammation by providing gentle, yet powerful anti-inflammatory action
Ultima Joint Health is potentially the most unique and complete joint health formula available today. Seven active ingredients in optimal, therapeutic dosages provide the optimal structural support for healthy joints, promoting rejuvenation of joint tissue, supplying safe and potent anti-inflammatory benefits to assist joint mobility, and providing effective lubrication for pain-free joint movement.
Who should use Ultima Joint Health?
- Sportsmen and sportswomen to prevent overuse injuries
- The elderly
- Anyone with existing joint pain and inflammation
- Those wanting to help prevent or treat osteoarthritis
- Anyone recovering from joint injury or surgery
- Individuals committed to preventing future joint problems
What does Ultima Joint Health do?
For Prevention: To make sure each night when you sleep your joints are able to rebuild and recover from the damage done that day. This will help maintain healthy joints and keep them supple and pain-free.For Recovery: This will give your body everything it needs to rebuild and repair, as well as lubricating the joints and providing gentle, but powerful anti-inflammatory benefits.
Ultima’s Joint Health contains three synergistic blends:
Repair and rejuvenation:
- Glucosamine – plays an important role in the cartilage formation and repair in the body.
- Chondroitin – makes cartilage in the body more flexible and creates more elasticity in areas with cartilage.
- B-Vitamins – The B-Vitamin Complex could be called the thinking and feeling nutrients because they nourish the nervous system, which assists in proper brain functioning.
Lubrication of the Joints:
- CMO (Cetyl Myristoleate) – natural nutrient which lubricates joints and has been shown to effectively treat patients with arthritis.
- Cat’s Claw – been shown to reduce pain in patients with osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin E – reduces the production of free radicals in muscle fibres that are caused by vigorous exercise.
- Manganese – which contributes to the maintenance of bones.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – helps to manage pain associated with joint discomfort.
- Boswellia Extract – natural and safe herb for optimum joint health with strong anti-inflammatory activity.
- Beta-Sitosterol – helps reduce the immune-suppressing effect of excessive cortisol, produced by the body during times of inflammation.