10 Reasons to buy Ultima St John’s Wort NOW!
- A natural antidepressant that has been used for thousands of years
- A natural way to reduce anxiety
- Stops viruses from binding to cells
- Lessens the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal
- Helps to steady your emotions
- Helps to relieve menopausal mood swings
- Helps to relieve premenstrual syndrome
- Is the number one treatment in Germany for depression
- It is being tested for the treatment of HIV, hepatitis C and other viruses
- It has been proven safe and effective over centuries of use
This herbal extract has been tested in many double-blind, placebo-controlled studies and has been proven over and over again to be as effective as the prescription anti-depressant drugs without the side effects.
In randomised, controlled studies, scientists found “a significant drop in Depression scores for people taking St John’s Wort compared with placebo or pharmaceutical antidepressants…”Clement, K. et al. Holist Nurs Pract. 2006 Jul-Aug; 20(4): 197-203
Ultima St John’s Wort may act similarly to conventional anti-depressants, such as Prozac, by decreasing the reuptake of serotonin (‘the happy chemical’) making the mood-lifting effects of serotonin last longer.
What does Ultima St John’s Wort contain?
- St John’s Wort Extract – active ingredient Hypericum
- Ginkgo Biloba
- B-Vitamin Complex
- For more information, click here.
- Not to be taken by children under the age of 12 years
- May reduce the effectiveness of oral contraceptives
- May cause sensitivity to the sun
- Not to be taken with alcohol
- If you are pregnant or lactating please consult your healthcare professional before beginning this product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosages without the advice of a health professional
- Container size: 60 capsules
- Recommended Serving: 2 capsules daily
- Servings per container: 1 month’s supply
- Not to be used in conjunction with oral contraceptive.