Oatmeal Protein Bites
Enjoy these dense-nutrient protein bites, a snack that will keep you coming back.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Ultima Sport Vanilla shake powder (about 2 scoops)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup smooth natural nut butter
- 3 tbs natural honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raisins, chocolate chips or/and dry coconut flakes (if all three 1/9 cup of each)
- 2-4 tbs liquid (almond milk, milk, water etc…)
- Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to a large bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add in raisins (or preferred add-in). The mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Slowly add in liquid 1 tablespoon at a time and using hands (get dirty!) combine until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together. If the mixture is too dry, add more liquid but not so much that it won’t hold shape.
- Roll into balls using hands.
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat.