Skip to content
10 Health Tips For Your Skin, Hair and Nails
- Regular cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing the skin will keep it free of blemishes and help remove dead cells.
- An effective antioxidant helps repair sun damage, decrease pores, improve skin tone and remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- Exercise is among the best natural tips for healthy hair and skin.
- Do not brush your hair while it is still wet as this breaks the hair, instead let it dry out a bit and then comb it with a wide toothed comb.
- Try not to blow dry your hair too much. Blow drying dries it out and causes it to fall out.
- Include Omega 3 fatty acids in your diet. This will improve the health of your skin and hair.
- Treat blemishes with a mild toothpaste by dabbing a small amount on the affected area before bed. This will help dry out the pimple and reduce redness. (Do not do this with a whitening toothpaste or if you have sensitive skin).
- Taking a daily Vitamin E supplement can make both hair and nails stronger and keep skin soft.
- If there is no time to wash greasy hair, a small shake of baby powder on the roots, tousled in and brushed out can help the hair look cleaner and shinier.
- Hydration is paramount to good nutrition for hair, nails and skin, as water carries vital nutrients and trace minerals.