SAD Syndrome: How St John's Wort Can Help This Winter.
What is SAD Syndrome?
How Does It Affect You?
Here are some useful tips to help you manage SAD:
- Increase the amount of light in your home. Open blinds, add skylights and trim tree branches that block sunlight.
- Get outside. Walk outdoors on sunny days, even during winter.
- Exercise regularly. Physical exercise helps relieve stress and anxiety, which can accentuate SAD. Being more fit can make you feel better about yourself.
- Find ways to relax. Learn how to better manage stress.
- Create a sun-room. If possible, create a warm room with lots of light and green plants that you can sit and relax in.
How can St John’s Wort Help?
St John's Wort is natures anti-depressant. Depression is one of the greatest problems and killers of modern society. Almost everyone will suffer from depression at some stage in their life. If left untreated, depression will lead to other serious diseases.
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer from depression, you could be at risk of losing relationships with friends and family, forming addictions, developing eating disorders and performing poorly in work or study. You should not let this go unchecked. Of the many treatments available, one of the most effective herbal remedies is St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum), a plant that has been used for thousands of years in the treatment of mild to moderate depression.
What does Ultima St John's Wort contain?
Source: "South Africa's Winter Sadness" - Janine Shamos - http://www.sadag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=168:seasonal-affective-disorder&catid=61&Itemid=143
With Ultima St John’s Wort we have combined the best ingredients to help you combat your battle with stress and mild depression. With added nutrients like Ginkgo Biloba, Choline, Inositol Folic Acid and B-Complex Vitamins. These help to feed and nourish the brain and protect vital neurotransmitters. Eleutherococcus helps to protect the heart and fight off stress which is a major cause of depression.
If you are seeking a natural, healthy way to banish the constant unhappiness and lack of energy of mild to moderate depression, you couldn’t do better than Ultima St John’s Wort. So get back on your feet and start to enjoy life again!
All natural and wholesome, Ultima's St John's Wort does not produce drowsiness, and is not addictive.