Ultima Omega 3
How they help your Health:
1) Blood Fat (triglycerides): Fish oil supplements can lower elevated triglyceride levels. Having high levels of this blood fat puts you at risk for heart disease. DHA alone has also been shown to lower triglycerides.
2) Rheumatoid Arthritis: Fish Oil supplements (EPA & DHA) can curb stiffness and joint pain. Omega 3 supplements also seem to boost the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs.
3) Depression: Some researchers have found that cultures that eat foods with high levels of Omega 3’s have low levels of depression. Fish Oil also seems to boost the effects of anti-depressants and may help the depressive symptoms of bipolar disorder.
4) Baby Development: DHA appears to be important for visual and neurological development in infants.
5) Asthma: A diet high in Omega 3’s lowers inflammation, a key component in asthma. But more studies are needed to show if Fish Oil supplements improve lung function or cut the amount of medication a person needs to control the condition.
6) ADHD: Some studies show that Fish Oil can reduce the symptoms of ADHD in some children and improve their mental skills, like thinking, remembering and learning. But more research is needed in this area, and Omega 3 Supplements should not be used as a primary treatment.Alzheimers Disease & Dementia: Some research suggest that Omega 3’s may help protect against Alzheimers Disease and Dementia, and have a positive effect on gradual memory loss linked to ageing. But that’s not certain yet.